Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lauren's Thoughts on Boston

I like it in Boston because the swan boats are awesome, and i think that aunt Ellen house is awesome!!!!!!!
We went to the museum of fine arts . I went to peter's sisters pool!!!! I wanted to swim really bad but wanted my sister to go in with me.  She said she would sit by the edge, but then she slipped in too fast!  So then we swam and played together.  It is a big big place, because I like it it is super amazing. 

Going for a ride on the swan boat

Lauren at the Museum of Fine Arts

I liked the airport in Detroit, because it was so awesome, I almost screamed but I didn't want to.  Because I knew I was going to get into trouble.  There was the colorful awesomest, coolest tunnel I ever seen in my life and there was these walking things, you walk on them and when you are halfway to the end they say, "Please watch your step". 
At the airport in Marquette waiting to fly to Boston!!

I got a snow cone, Alicia got a Tweetybird bubble gum ice cream stick, Grandma got a strawberry ice cream bar and we got from the ice cream truck at the park.  I had never saw an ice cream truck in my life.  I think that Aunt Ellen's roommate Richard is nice and when I saw him when I got kinda silly to him. I never saw Stephanie Aunt Ellen's other roommate.  I hope next time I see her, I think she will look pretty, and I she will be nice.  Me and Alicia were playing hide and seek tag at the park there was a baby one and a big kid one and what was silly that Grandma slided on the zip line.  It was a lot of fun and I went on it too.  But Alicia didn't, she was a little scared.  I love it in Boston!!  I think that town is cool.  I love you Aunt Ellen so much.


Lauren eating her snowcone

Lauren fell asleep on the first day in Boston on the bus!!


Alicia, Lauren, and Grandma posing on the Freedom Trail


Posing outside of City Hall with the donkey

The girls with their Aunt Ellen that they love so much!!


Lauren and Mom with a soldier!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Can't wait to hear Alicia's comments and then yours! But what about the ocean? Did they get to the ocean and did they taste the water?!?!

    ReplyDelete