Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Boston from Alicia's Perspective

I had a great time in Boston.  It's really big.  We went to Cheers for dinner and I met Aunt Ellen's boyfriend Peter. I saw a street performer, and he had a pogo stick and he was on cement and he jumped and jumped and jumped, and he did a flip and landed on the pogo stick.  After that we went to the little store downstairs and my mom bought my dad a present, Grandma Wagner bought something too.  We walked to a carousel and then we walked to Mike's Pastry which Peter led us too.  I got some ice cream.  It was Oreo ice cream and Lauren got a peanut butter pastry.  After that we saw some shooting water so we decided to go over there.  Me and Lauren played in the water with our clothes on.  So to dry off we did some spins.  After that we went to Aunt Ellen's house.  Then I got to meet Richard.  Then we got washed up and went to bed. 


Alicia getting her first manicure/pedicure.  She loved it!!

Alicia and Lauren on the carousel

A fountain we stumbled upon while walking to Mike's Pastry!

In the morning we ate breakfast, and started to walk the freedom trail.  we saw mother gooses grave and we also saw George Washington grave and we kept on asking when we were going to be there. Then we finally made it to the coffee shop were Ant Ellen used to work.


Alicia and Mom in front of a building on the Freedom Trail

Then we went to the ocean and swam!!! When it was time to go I found some seashells!! 



The next day we went to some museums one of the museums there was a penny roller and I thought it was awesome! I think the best thing was the air plain because you got snacks and something to drink.  I know
i already said this, but I had a great time and in two weeks I'm going to Chicago!
Alicia at the Museum of Science where there was a penny roller!!
At the Marquette airport waiting for our flight to Boston

Alicia and Grandma on the airplane, waiting to take off!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear your own thoughts on the trip! Maybe a multi-part blog!

    ReplyDelete