Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year

So I haven't posted anything in forever and want to start the new year off right but posting something!!  I fell off the band wagon the end of October/November.  I really can't remember when it was, but I had hurt my knee on a long run and then I ended up with pneumonia.  So both those things really set me back, and the holidays always effect me.  I eat whatever and exercise little if not at all.  So with the holidays over, I'm jumping back on the band wagon.  I got up at 5:15 Wed. morning and drove over to the hospital and worked out at the Wellness Center until 7:00 a.m. and then got ready for work and was at my desk by 7:20!  I am going to try and do this twice a week, run on Saturday, and play women's basketball on Sunday.  I really want to lose the 10 pounds I gained over 2 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment