Friday, November 12, 2010

Overwhelmed

I've been doing a horrible job of posting anything on my blog.  I feel like I don't have enough time in the day to get everything done.  Usually I'm able to juggle everything and do a half-way decent job, but lately I've just been overwhelmed.  I feel like we are barely squeaking by and getting just the minimum amount done.  I really don't like that feeling.

I have been sick for around 3 weeks and am finally starting to feel better after getting some antibiotics.  I had horrible congestion and absolutely no energy.  This week has been better though, and I can stay awake past 8:00.

I ran yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks.  I hurt my knee the last time I ran 15 miles and it was so sore.  I got some supports to put in my shoes from a physical therapist here at work.  I'm hoping they help, but I have heard some mixed reviews on using inserts.  Hopefully I can figure something out.  I ran 4 miles yesterday and around mile 3 it started hurting.  I'm wondering if my form is off or maybe it's something as simple as needing new shoes.  I'm going to try different things and see if I can't figure something out by process of elimination.  I'm hoping to do a run/walk on Sunday for 10 miles and I'm going to wear the inserts and see how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment