Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunday's Run

Yesterday I had a great run.  I did 13 miles and felt great.  I love running in the fall and yesterday was so nice.  The weather was in the 60's and the sun was out but wasn't too hot and there was a slight breeze.  It was good to do a 13 mile run with the half marathon coming up on Saturday.  I feel ready and confident that I can complete it.  I want to push myself as hard as possible so I don't feel disappointed when I finish.  I would really like to squeeze in another run on Wednesday but I don't know if I will be able to arrange that with daycare.  I think I'm going to work on it though, because the weather is suppose to be really nice that day, and it would give my legs plenty of time to rest before Saturday.  I'll post my results from the race next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment